The purpose of the Customer Project Expert is to enable the best customer experience and deliver high quality (installation) projects, optimize customer business processes and implement (new) processes of workflow, laboratory systems, ICT Platforms and operational excellence to position Roche as partner of choice and thought leader. This all with a strong ambition to become more effective in our core business, deliver comprehensive solutions, medical value and excel in a valuable customer experience.
Furthermore, your responsibilities include:
- Managing projects on a strategic and operational level at customers and in line with our strategy;
- Customer and stakeholder management;
- Optimizing business processes;
- Increasing the distinctive capacity of project management in the laboratory market thereby contributing to the organization and turnover objectives;
- Guiding implementation processes of new workflow, laboratory systems and ICT Platforms;
Who are you?
You are someone who shapes your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to keep challenging and developing yourself, both personally and professionally, and to work in an international environment with ditto career options. Your job description does not define who you are and does not limit what you do, but rather is the starting point from which you look further to create value for your customers and your team.
You recognize these characteristics in yourself:
- You challenge the status quo and continuously strive to find new ways of working
- You are able to engage with all types of people – colleagues as well as customers
- You inspire people with your ideas and energy and thus hence creating a stimulating and motivating workplace
- You drive collaboration across hierarchies and organizational units – you’re a relationship builder, teamplayer and networker
- You are commercial, proactive and able to convince colleagues and customers of your ideas
- You are as a team player, looking for synergy, collaboration, new borders and opportunities
- You show personal leadership and are not afraid to take the lead if necessary
This is the kind of expertise and experience you bring:
- Education: HBO / University
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the project management field
- Knowledge of organizational aspects of hospital and/or Laboratories
- Proven and demonstrated experience with Prince2 or Agile Project Management and associated documents
- Knowledge of modern Planning / Office software
- Experience in a service-providing position
- Proficient level Dutch & English
What we offer
- A dynamic market leading company with endless possibilities both nationally and internationally
- A great place to work and have fun
- Our employees are at the center of everything we do, we operate autonomously
- Opportunities to develop yourself both on and off the job, we invest in our colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including a half 13th month, performance related bonus and participation in our stock program.
Meer weten? Kijk dan hier.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Lilly | (Senior) Brand Manager Gastroenterology
The (Senior) Brand Manager Gastroenterology is responsible for the successful launch of a new medicine to treat patients with inflammatory…
MSD | BU Manager Ruminants / Intelligence
We have an exciting opportunity in Boxmeer and/or Brussels: Business Unit Director Ruminants biopharma/Livestock Intelligence Welcome to the team:…
Er zijn geen aankomende evenementen.