We are currently looking to recruit a Site General Manager to head up our Haarlem site, Netherlands. This position will lead site activities and be accountable for operational results as defined by EHS, Quality, Service and Cost, providing TEVA with a competitive advantage.
You will lead a diverse and International Site Leadership Team of 12 professionals. In total we have 350 colleagues supporting us every day!
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the cascade of Teva’s global and segment strategies to the Haarlem Site and develop and lead the execution of the Site Mission and Master Plan
- Lead the achievement of Performance Objectives in the areas of Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability, Quality & Compliance, Customer Supply, and Financial performance
- Lead the introduction of New Manufacturing Technologies and New Product Launces.
- Engage, enable and develop the Haarlem workforce of 350 colleagues, ensuring that the required leadership, technical and operational capabilities are in place to deliver the HaarlemMission and Site Master Plan.
- Ensure site competitiveness by continuously improving processes using Teva’s Operational Excellence (OPEX) Operating Processes, Leadership System and Mind-sets and Behaviours
- Represent, with corporate approval, TEVA to local (and country) authorities and community leaders.
Who are you?
You have a relevant Scientific or Business degree. Preferred in Pharmacy, (Bio)Chemistry or Engineering)
You have experience as Site General Manager in a big Pharmaceutical company. Preferably in a sterile manufacturing site.
You are an enterprise leader who is thinking end-to-end.
On top of that we are looking for the below knowledge and skills.
Your Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of the relevant science and pharmaceutical processes at the site.
- Knowledge and understanding of process, technology, quality issues etc.
- Understanding of all disciplines represented on the site leadership team.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated track record in Operational Excellence
- Cross-functional understanding in multiple related disciplines (quality & supply chain as core, others important but not core).
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP, Validation, and local / Global regulations.
- Deep Knowledge of the Pharma industry, market trends, market dynamics and competitive intelligence.
- Understanding of environment, health and safety (EHS) as it relates to the site.
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical product lifecycle as well as knowledge and/or experience in product and tech transfer.
- Strong Financial knowledge and demonstrated financial stewardship.
- Strong cultural awareness and ability to engage with local Haarlem workforce
- Demonstrated ability to build a high performing Site Leadership Team (SLT)
- Strong skills in Communication, Employee Engagement, Coaching and Capability-Building at all levels.
- Ability to leverage personal technical knowledge to communicate effectively.
- Advanced ability to analyse metrics and proactively implement action.
- Advanced portfolio and complexity leadership/management skills.
What do we offer?
- 25 paid holidays with 11,5 extra days (based on fulltime) with option to use for other purposes like education, cycle plan, etc.
- International and cross-functional career oppurtunities
- Competitive salary
- Electric company car or car allowance (or fully covered public transport contribution
- A number of health benefits including like Accident Assurance and Income protection
- Flexible working conditions with hybrid working policy
- Competitive Pension
- A very diverse International team
Meer informatie over deze rol kun je vinden op de website van Teva.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Boehringer Ingelheim | Regional Social Media & Online Ads Specialist
As we continue to innovate, expand, and grow at Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for sharp minds that can help…
Teva | Site General Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Site General Manager to head up our Haarlem site, Netherlands. This position will lead site activities…