To be fully equipped and maximize the digital output of our brand plans, the role of Channel Deployment Manager has been created to upskill the digital capabilities & knowledge – specifically focused on NL.
As a Channel Deployment Manager, you’ll
- Be accountable – as the NL expert of GSK Tools – for the appropriate functioning of the Global Channels/Platform within the NL LOC
- Localize the Global omnichannel tools into functional channels within the LOC and feeds back the business requirements into technical specifications to Global Digital Teams
- Be the expert who advises to the business the appropriate GSK tools to engage
- Transfer knowledge (incl. updates) from global to local within LOC to maximize the Brand Plan output
- Knows the technical specifications of the channel and translates the business needs into technical specifications
- Analyses technology/platforms and landscape on an ongoing basis to drive current and future channel strategy
- Accountable for testing and live activation of new functionality on our functioning channels.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Global Digital Teams to bring LOC voice to the table
- Manage local implementation (by global vendors) on key multichannel platforms: portal, webinars, email
- (Technical) partner for development of local digital initiatives (in line with Global guidance)
- Support back end implementation of channels and champion CRM integration between portal, Gygia and Veeva
We are looking for professionals with following basic skills & mindset to help achieve our goals:
- Bachelor or University degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Digital Communication, or other specialty relevant to the job,
- 5+ years of experience in a digital role in Pharma and preferably within GSK
- 3+ years of experience in releasing different digital projects together with above country and leading the implementation of digital projects in the LOC
- Professional knowledge of and experience with the technique behind the platform and tools (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign Manager, Adobe Connect and Veeva).
- Expert in translating business requirements into technical and functioning solutions within the preferred channel
- Strong communication, organization and engagement skills
- Strong innovative mindset and awareness regarding opportunities to improve processes
- Can develop, lead and execute structured project plans to a high standard
- Team player with effective networking, collaboration and engagement skills
- Ability to multitask & lead cross-functional matrix working
- Flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate
- Fluent communication skills in English and/or Dutch
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills,
Meer weten? Kijk dan eens hier.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Amgen | Franchise Lead General Medicine
As lead for our General Medicine Franchise you set the strategy and manage the performance of an integrated team and…
GSK | Channel Deployment Manager
To be fully equipped and maximize the digital output of our brand plans, the role of Channel Deployment Manager has been created to upskill the digital capabilities…