As lead for our General Medicine Franchise you set the strategy and manage the performance of an integrated team and the 7 products in scope. You will be responsible for the marketing development and execution, financial management, people management and talent management. As an inspirational leader you will manage, guide, and develop a team of 6 direct reports (Marketing, Patient Access & Outcomes and Account Management) and give direction towards the broader team of 14 people from different functions. The Franchise Lead will partner closely with the Leadership Team and report directly to the Commercial Director for the Netherlands.
The franchise covers 7 products with a broad variety of execution needs and a total revenue of over more than $50 million. It includes contracting products, marketing products and a combination of these two. One product is commercialized in a joint venture so collaboration with other parties is key. In the future, new products will be launched within the Franchise.
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will work towards our vision of contributing to improved outcomes via successful treatments by:
- Developing the franchise portfolio via strategic, operational, and financial plans and delivering results accordingly.
- Building and managing the best (impactful & highly engaged) franchise team with direct and indirect reports.
- Developing and deciding on tender/contracting strategy for biosimilars and mature brands.
- Providing input and insights to strategic affiliate topics and partnering & aligning with the leadership team, other franchise teams and the expertise & business enablement teams.
- Be a role model as a commercial leader within the Affiliate and partner with the other franchise leads to set clear directions.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The inspirational leader we seek is a good collaborator with these qualifications.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Track record in building and leading high performing and highly engaged cross-functional teams.
- Broad experience in Sales & Marketing and/or Value & Access and/or Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to recognize societal and market trends and translate these into business opportunities and results.
- The ideal candidate is a strong people manager with a growth mindset, strong business acumen, who communicates effectively and is decisive.
Meer informatie over deze vacature tref je hier aan.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Amgen | Franchise Lead General Medicine
As lead for our General Medicine Franchise you set the strategy and manage the performance of an integrated team and…
GSK | Channel Deployment Manager
To be fully equipped and maximize the digital output of our brand plans, the role of Channel Deployment Manager has been created to upskill the digital capabilities…