The Business Unit Manager Myeloma reports to the Business Unit Director. The Business Unit Manager assumes the role of a Cluster Value Team Leader according to assigned Brand or DAS/TA.
Sales and Marketing teams report to the Business Unit Manager respectively according to assigned Brand or DAS/TA. In effect, Customer Value Manager/Sales Manager and Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager reports to the Business Unit Manager.
Business Unit Manager is primarily responsible for:
- Sales and Marketing functions for Jansen BENELUX of specific Brand (for example Darzalex, Imbruvica) or Disease Area Stronghold (DAS) /Therapeutic Area (TA)* with multiple Brands (for example Infectious Disease, Solid Tumors – Oncology).
- The P&L of the Brands within the DAS/TA and monitors the performance, identifies critical opportunities and risks within the brand plan and evaluates investments for BENELUX organization.
- Successful commercial implementation of the brand value plan by developing go-to-market and channel strategy.
- The Cluster Value Team Lead role leading the local Cluster Value Team and representing BENELUX at EMEA organization within area of responsibility and where required.
- The optimal channel mix and resource allocation for the customer facing team (primarily Sales function) within the area of responsibility and by BENELUX territory by brand and by customer, to achieve the national sales revenue target.
The Business Unit Manager as CVTL is responsible for the successful commercial implementation of the brand value plan by developing go-to-market and channel strategy:
- Outlines and leads the business planning process for Business Plans and Mid-Term Plans of respective Brand and/or DAS/TA.
- Outlines and leads the customer strategy, customer value added initiatives and stakeholder engagement plans.
- As local market expert in DAS/TA and/or Brand, the Business Unit Manager is expected to contribute to the identification of unmet customer needs and future evolution of products and services around-the-pill, constantly utilizing the knowledge from external and internal intelligenece to product input and guidance to the EMEA Strategy Organisation.
- Ensures good collaboration between the Country/Cluster Value Teams, Integrated Business Value Teams and Mid-Size Market network to facilitate cooperation, input and leveraging of best practices where relevant
- In view of Brand Archetyping, for Dynamic Champions, the Business Unit
- University degree in business or life sciences.
- Additional Post-graduate degree(s) in relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- minimum of 7 years of work experience of which at least 3 years of proven track record of success and experience in Pharmaceutical industry in sales, marketing and/or market access
- International, European and/or Regional experience is an advantage
- Strong ability to coach, motivate and inspire First Line Sales Managers and Brand Managers.
- Strong leadership skills, communicative skills and ability to build high performing teams.
- Strong in territory analysis and competitive analysis.
- Adaptability, self-organizing and developing in new role.
- Working understanding on the national health care system, structure, market dynamics and customer decision processes.
- Understands the local networks both internally and externally.
- Role model for customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking including new/smart selling concepts.
- Ability to assess, consolidate & communicate product related and market relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record in strong ability to work closely with internal (and external) stakeholders.
- Demonstrate business acumen and progressive business experience i.e. good business sense.
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle stages is required.
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors.
- In line marketing, commercial or medical experience with brand responsibility is required. Local marketing and launch experience preferred.
- Experience as a CVT-member in delivering and executing brand value strategies at local level is required. Is result-oriented and sets ambitious targets for him/herself and his/her team.
- Demonstrate ability to develop insight and analysis, providing scientific and commercial intelligence and foresight is required.
- Proven track of trade off decision making based on analytical thought and risk management.
- Proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams, connecting people & functions.
- Proven change management experience, for example, leading a team to their changed role.
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development.
Meer weten? Kijk dan hier.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
AstraZeneca | Digital Brandmanager CVRM
Om onze Business Unit CVRM (Cardio Vasculair Risicomanagement) nog sterker te maken zoeken wij een extra dosis ‘consulting kracht’ om…
Janssen | Business Unit Manager Myeloma
The Business Unit Manager Myeloma reports to the Business Unit Director. The Business Unit Manager assumes the role of a…
Start datum: 15 april 2021
Eind datum: 16 april 2021
22 april 2021