To strengthen our NE Immunology Patient Value Unit’s (iPVU), based in one of the Northern Europe (NE) region countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland), we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of:
Digital Solutions Lead NE
As a Digital Solutions Lead you will develop and deploy the short- and long-term digital strategy to lead the NE Immunology Patient Value Unit’s (iPVU) digital transformation within the health care environment. You will Lead the change management of the digitalization of the NE immunology team to have people embrace the digital future and start working in an agile manner.
In this role you will work within the Immunology Solutions Team across the area to deliver on the UCB Omnichannel capabilities, engaging extensively with other relevant internal stakeholders, including the Ecosystems and Medical teams in the Nordics (SE, DK, NO & FIN) and BeNelux (BE, Lx & NL). You will act as a key interface to the omnichannel EU and global teams.
You will be accountable for the implementation and management of all digital solutions (projects & activities) in NE, both locally created, or EU initiated. It is important you are able to build strong internal stakeholder relationships to drive the cultural change and overcome potential barriers in a co-creational manner. And that you are comfortable being the link between the iPVU Leadership Team and the EU Strategic Operations, acting as the NE representative in the relevant EU Engine digital communities.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Build and shape the internal environment to enable digital business transformation at UCB.
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships and lead the cultural change where digital solutions is part of everything we do.
You will contribute by:
- Driving the localization and implementation of the NE Digital Solution strategy and action plan, in partnership with the iPVU Solutions Leads, Ecosystems Leads and Medical Strategy Leads.
- Develop and deploy the short- and long-term digital strategy in close collaboration with NE iPVU team.
- Share and adopt global strategies and EU priorities to the NEarea.
- Facilitate & project lead localization of centrally developed EU solutions for NE in line with local ecosystem insights, requirements, drivers and local regulations.
- Identify and analyze relevant digital trends in the health care environment and ensure UCBs participation in valuable data and stakeholder service driven digital projects.
- Continually assess and identify new opportunities for digital capabilities to be brought in house, to continue to evolve the NE iPVU omnichannel capabilities.
- Drive a digital culture with agility, speed and connectivity across the organization
- Facilitate and implement a digitally integrated infrastructure with agile processes
- Develop local ecosystem specific solutions in line with ecosystem drivers and project lead the implementation of UCB digital platforms across NE.
- Support and deliver on National Digital events for external HCP stakeholders originated by the NE iPVU, in order to provide medical education and product expertise to the NE immunology community and continuing optimization of platforms and functionality.
- Partner with Medical Strategy Leads and Solution Leads to deliver digitally run conference facilities with external stakeholders, ensuring capabilities and maximize interactivity and participation and support for local HCP-focused Peer to Peer Events.
- Align omnichannel patient focused solutions across the markets & ensure integration of Patient Support Programs
- Individualize digital opportunities to provide unique customer journey experiences with UCB.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experiences in a digital working environment.
- Experience within Pharma is a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree in business or digital marketing and digital communication required, or degree in Life Sciences with appropriate omnichannel capability skillsets.
- Passionate about digitalization and transformative processes with an advanced knowledge of related trends.
- Comprehension of different digital communication channels and ability to use them.
- Demonstrated experience in working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven cross functional project team’s leadership.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks.
- Understanding of appropriate compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications skills.
- Capability to communicate effectively and to choose the relevant channels to perform it.
- Proven track record of developing high impact omnichannel solutions in line with ecosystem drivers.
- Demonstrated strength in business planning, project management and execution.
- Fluent in English.
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you will discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
Meer weten en solliciteren? Kijk dan hier.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Sandoz | Brand Manager New Bio
Sandoz is looking for a new Brand Manager New Bio Launches! Sandoz BV, a subsidiary of Novartis AG, is a…
Mediq | Accountmanager Ziekenhuizen
Combineer jij talent voor ondernemerschap met passie voor de gezondheidszorg, sales aanpak en tevreden klanten? Ben je sterk in het…
Abbvie | National Sales Manager Atopische Dermatitis
Weet jij het beste uit een Sales Team te halen en word je enthousiast van de dynamiek binnen een launch…
29 januari 2021