MSD | Digital Customer Experience Specialist
Are you an expert on digital customer engagement and do you have knowledge of digital channels, and able to develop and evolve a strategy and knows how to successful leverage content online? Did you always want to work in a company where your work can have a real impact on people’s life? Are you ready to Invent, Impact, Inspire? We would like to meet you!
We have an exciting new job opportunity at our company’s location in Haarlem and are looking to hire a Digital Customer Experience Specialist (DCES)
Purpose of the role
With internal and external pressure on pharmaceutical business models, it is essential to transform how we engage, market and communicate to better meet customer needs and improve business results. Furthermore, the integration and coordination of personal and non-personal capabilities represents a unique opportunity to differentiate our company from the competition to deliver a cohesive customer experience and ensure all our customer engagement capabilities remain relevant and competitive.
With strong digital skills you will be the partner of the brand teams in creating and implementing the digital strategy. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and analytics of the digital campaigns to constantly improve the engagement with our customers. By testing and analyzing digital campaigns you can provide the brand teams with descriptive analytics as input for their strategy. You are constantly looking for new ideas on reaching and engaging our customers to enhance the experience and to drive business for the different franchises.
- Enhance customer engagement;
- Create the digital strategy and a digital tactical calendar;
- You are an expert on digital and knows how to educate/coach BCM’s on digital;
- Negotiation with vendors regarding performance based digital marketing (new contracts);
- Campaign execution (internal and in collaboration with agencies);
- Analyze and advise brand teams based on campaign analytics;
- Research and implement new digital channels;
- Collaborate with other countries to share digital best practices and bring them to NL;
- Collaborate with vendors/IT Hub to automate data capture methodologies;
- Drive commercial success and franchise growth by launching successful digital campaigns;
- Support sales teams with digital assets;
- Proven ability to understand & learn science and translate it into simple messages;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Human Health Division
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree;
- Experience in online marketing;
- Motivational / inspirational skills;
- Knowledge of digital channels;
- E-mail marketing experience;
- Affinity with health care;
- Team player;
- Ability to transfer knowledge to internal stakeholders;
- UX design knowledge / experience;
- Fluent in conversational and written Dutch and English.
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Meer weten of solliciteren? Klik dan hier.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Novartis | Communication & Patient Relations Manager Pharma
Are you a communications professional with experience in working with patient organizations and can act as a business partner in…
Roche | Customer Engagement Chapter Lead
Hoe stimuleer je een team om nieuwe invalshoeken te vinden? Hoe verbeter je de interactie met klanten? Hoe kom je…
Er zijn geen aankomende events.