Reporting to the Business Unit Head Oncology Benelux, the Commercial Lead Zejula will be responsible for establishing, activating and implementing Zejula commercial strategies and capabilities in order to maximise commercial value. This also includes developing and executing access strategies in the Netherlands
- You ensure strategies and activities are developed and executed in alignment with GSK’s high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- You analyse market situation, trends and dynamics, including competitors and determine appropriate commercial approaches including pricing strategies at an account and national level as well as pre and post launch activities
- You develop and achieve approved and agreed financial and strategic targets for commercial operations, managing and achieving revenues as well as operational expenses.
- You drive sales of GSK of oncology brand Zejula by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products.
- You promote and detail the value of GSK products to target groups, communicating the key messages to all applicable customers with an impact in the prescribing of GSK medications or the access of GSK brands to patients.
- You manage local contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy and with guidelines.
- You build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of both GSK therapies and company image.
- You work collaboratively with all international functions and drive Austrian interests
- Effectively use a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
- You provide clear and timely feedback to the manager regarding outcomes of discussions and ongoing market developments.
- Operational leadership of the commercial organisation in the Netherlands, leading and managing team demonstrating clear leadership, setting clear expectations as well as providing feedback to support both individual and team development
- Building a high performing team
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum of 4 years as a commercial lead in the pharmaceutical industry, including minimum 2+ years successful in oncology or haematology Sales in the Netherlands
- Successful expertise in working autonomously in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven promotional skills that can be used for GSK’s innovative products.
- High level of expertise in using modern information technology, including competence in using a CRM effectively.
- Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications
- Excellent leadership
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Experience with product launches in oncology.
- Successful experience in initiating stakeholder management, customer relationships, market access and sales from scratch
- Understanding and knowledge of all key stakeholders (clinical and payor) and the local healthcare system (including access and routes to market) in NL
- University master degree in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of the science of oncology products.
- Experience with successfully executing commercial contracts or successfully negotiating formulary acceptance of newly launched products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster relationships and effectively represent GSK to relevant external stakeholders.
Abilities Needed For Success:
- Strong adherence to GSK’s core values.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and thrive in changing conditions.
- Able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing strategies and actions plans to deliver results in showing persistence and following up on key activities.
- Able to quickly identify and act on arising opportunities that drive positive outcomes
- Where necessary able to work outside of core role to deliver best results to the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build strong and lasting working relations both internally and externally.
- Successful track record of identifying and influencing decision makers in a territory.
- Ability to deal with complex environment and to manage multiple activities and prioritize effectively.
- Able to drive results based on internal and external collaboration in ambiguous and challenging situations
- Results-orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles.
- Able to effectively communicate relevant information to the manager and colleagues, seeking input and feedback where appropriate
- Lead the Key Account Management team working on Zejula
Meer informatie is hier te vinden.
* Zo kunt u het laatste nieuws ontvangen
Cross Media | (junior) marketing consultant farmacie
Wil jij werken voor een groeiende organisatie? Dan ben je bij ons aan het juiste adres! Voor onze verdere groei…
Amgen | Health Consultant
Als HealthCare Consultant speel je een cruciale rol in het professionaliseren van de HealthCare Consulting afdeling en speel je een…
Teva | Veeva & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Job Description This is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company, who are at the forefront of pharmaceutical…